Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Confused

Yesterday we went to Winston Salem for preop and a health assesment.  I was confused by the change in attitude from the doctor and the new information that we were given.  I hope to be able to post a more informative post soon, but for now let me just say this.  Please pray for God to guide us in this desicion making process.  It is terrifying to think that someone might just be experimenting with our son.  Please pray that God's hand will guide us to the correct doctors that can best help Conner.  I am not so naive to think that Conner's face is going to come out of this completely "perfect". Man's idea of perfect and God's idea might not line up.   But I am so trusting in our Lord to KNOW that He can lead us to the right place, right doctors, right time and give Conner the RIGHT outcome.  Thank you so much for your prayers.  Much love to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment